Sunday, October 19, 2008

What's rolling around in my brain..

1. Last week was one of "those" weeks where I went out every night. and spent a LOT of money. oops.
2. 98% of the time I'm disgusted by the programming that MTV presents its viewers.... except for this crazy parody of The Hills that I am watching right now. Literally rolling on the floor. Seriously, at least MTV knows how bullshit this show is, and can make fun of themselves.
3. I have a new obsession with Belgian White beers.
4. I'm so happy to sleep in a bed tonight... even though it's not mine.
5. I also have an obsession with my new Raybans.
6. Seriously looking forward to election night - both to see what kind of drama will happen, and also just to have this over already.
7. Amy Poehler's Sarah Palin Rap last night on SNL was one of the funnies things ever.
8. My early 90's rock kick is in full effect right now - The Jesus & Mary Chain, My Bloody Valentine, Built to Spill, Dinosaur Jr., and Ride are all in my CD player right now.
9. Even though the movie The Happening was pretty stupid, it was also pretty disturbing.
10. Poor Mr. Nuts is forced to be holed up in my parents guest room bathroom at all times. I think he'll need therapy after this.
11. It's probably time to start looking for a new job.
12. The AWESOME Girl Talk show last Saturday. Yes, I think we were the oldest people there.

No comments: